• A Competitive salary depending on experience
• Professional Fees covered
• Pension contribution
• Private health insurance
• Professional development opportunities and support with CET
• Working with the very latest in ophthalmic equipment
Overall, this is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Optometrist
to be an integral part of a multi-disciplinary team.
The role involves:
· Liaising with patients to obtain detailed case histories.
· Conducting eye exams using optometric equipment and general diagnostic interpretation.
· Examining patients’ eyes to detect vision defects and signs of injury, disease, or abnormality.
· Managing and monitoring some eye conditions, either autonomously or alongside other healthcare professionals.
· Discussing vision-related matters with patients, offering advice and reassurance regarding optical issues.
· Offering help and advice to patients when choosing frames and lenses.
· Prescribing fit, and adjusting eyeglasses, contact lenses, and other vision aids.
· Recommending appropriate patient follow-up and care options.
· Delivering outstanding customer service through all patient interactions.
· Assisting staff in the development of the overall practice.
· Qualified Optometrist registered with the GOC IP qualified or in the
process of acquiring this qualification.
· Passion for high quality patient safety and care.
· Strives to deliver clinical excellence.
· Considers customer service to be essential and has excellent communication skills.
· An enthusiastic team player with a hard-working professional work ethic.
· CORU registration is also desirable, but not essential.
Tuesday to Saturday full time requirement
Please send C.V to: email@example.com