An excellent opportunity has arisen for a self-motivated and enthusiastic Optometrist to work in a busy, well-established Independent practice in the North East of England (near Newcastle upon-Tyne/Durham). The company already has strong professional links in Northern Ireland.
Within this practice you will work alongside a very experienced team of Optical professionals and support staff who are dedicated in providing the highest level of patient care. The successful candidate will be expected to work to high professional standards and contribute to the continued success of this expanding company. You will be a valued member of the team, working in a busy, yet enjoyable environment.
- Superb professional training programme
- Genuinely market leading business
- Very competitive basic salary of up to £45,000 (depending on experience)
- Variable test times (depending on candidate preference & experience)
- Very generous relocation package for those moving to the area
- Excellent career progression
- Enhanced NHS services
- GOC fees paid
- Part of a company at the forefront of digital freeform lens manufacturing
- Free parking
- Closed Sundays and Bank Holidays
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Registered with the GOC and have the right to work in the UK.
To apply, send your CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.