In which circumstance can an Optometrist/Dispensing Optician NOT change the details of a prescription brought into the practice:
- When adjusting for the BVD
- When transposing the prescription
- If the patient feels they aren’t strong enough.
Which one of the following doesn’t count as supervision of a children’s dispense/glasses collection?
- Able to intervene
- At another practice and contactable by phone
- Physically present on the same premises.
If a customer buys ready readers from an Optometry Practice – which of the following pieces of information should be recorded?
- Cost of the appliance
- Patient PD and OCs of the glasses
- No information is needed.