Part Time Dispensing Optician – 3 Days per week.
We’re looking for a passionate, fully qualified Dispensing Optician to join our practice, in Antrim Town.
Description of the role:
The role will entail dispensing spectacles to all levels. You will be required to carry out frame styling, adjustments, collections, and give patients advice on best options. Reception duties and general admin will also be a part of the role to ensure smooth running of the practice.
- The ability to select the right frame for the right face
- The ability to make strong recommendations to clients
- Attentive listening and fact- finding so you present the right solution to that individual.
- Capable and confident dispensing optician – able to handle ANY dispensing issue.
Your working week:
3 Days Per Week.
Week 1: Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
Week 2: Thursday, Friday, Saturday
Monday to Friday 9.30 – 5.00
Saturday 10.00 – 4.00
2 Saturdays off a month, No Late Nights and we are closed every Sunday and most Bank Holidays.
The ideal candidate must be well presented, highly organised, have a fantastic eye for detail and be fully retail focused.
This type of role is perfect for you if;
- You are passionate about eyewear and style
- You enjoy dispensing eyewear and are confident and can do it with flair
- You like to make personal connections with clients
- You are able to communicate confidently to reassure clients that they are in capable hands.
- You are able to give world class service, and are genuinely interested in building strong and enjoyable relationships with clients.
If you think you may be suitable for this role, please forward your CV to email@example.com.