Northern Ireland’s premiere independent practice Geoff McConville Opticians based in Belfast City Centre is currently seeking an experienced Optical Advisor to join their friendly team.
We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic with excellent customer service skills to join the team initially for 4/5 days a week.
Flexibility is essential to provide cover for staff holidays. No late nights or Sundays. As the global health situation improves we hope to open 6 days a week providing a regular 5 day week role. The salary for a full time position is £21,000 pa.
Previous experience in this role is ESSENTIAL.
- Frame dispensing and contact lens tuition.
- Provide excellent customer service and demonstrate a high degree of professionalism.
- Ensure practice is maintained in a safe and organised manner.
- Maintain strict patient confidentiality.
- Computer literate, experience in the use of spreadsheets and word processing desirable.
- Strong communication skills.
All Covid-19 regulations adhered to.
- Job type: Full-time, permanent.
- Hours: 30-37.5 hours per week.
- Salary: Up to £21,000 per year.
Please apply with CV to email@example.com